RYAN GETZ, P.E.
Ryan formed WGA in 2007 with Steven Ward. His wide-ranging knowledge, gained through two decades of engineering design and consulting, has exposed him to diverse project types, allowing him to build valuable expertise of permitting requirements for various city and municipal agencies.
He demonstrates a clear commitment to quality and exceptional customer service and his leadership style embodies the firm’s core values of accountability, respect and empowerment, enabling WGA to grow organically and compete with the top firms in the area.
Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo
- Master of Business Administration
- Houston Baptist University
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Texas A&M University, 2001
- Professional Engineer, Texas No. 96505